Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tia Tuesdays

Tia Tuesday should be a weekly thing, I think.

 
There's a "new to me" restaurant downtown, Tia Juanita's. I have been roughly 74 times since I found out about it though. I keep hoping the next time I go, I will find out they're ready to serve brunch!

The style is quite off the wall and unique! I love the ceiling and blue wall if I do say so myself.

 
Karla got the shrimp tacos.
 

The salsa threw her into hysterics. I almost floated off of my chair from the flood of tears. I think it caught her in the back of the throat, but catch it on your tongue and the flavors will make you want to salsa.


I had the shrimp bread bowl which was cheesy and shrimpy goodness.

I think had we gotten there a second later, there wouldn't have been a place to sit. The place is always packed!

We ate until there wasn't any room left and decided to take a stroll by the water to walk off our lunch! It was a beautiful day.







On that note, have a firey day (from Karla's hair to yours)!

1 comment: