Monday, July 27, 2015

My Summer Boyfriend

...Jeans. Boyfriend jeans! Get your head out of the gutter ;)


The "boyfriend jean"... so stylish! I'd see pictures of people wearing them and think, "Wow! I need some of those! They look so aweso- oh wait, okay she has no thighs. That's why they look so awesome."


But clearly my thighs didn't stop me. Who even cares!?
 
To me, boyfriend jeans are just baggier skinny jeans... And sometimes I don't feel like wearing compression pants! Maybe I want to feel a little breeze on the hammies.
 


I love a little ripped action! Rawr. And just roll those puppies up a few times.
 

 
I don't find that these jeans really accentuate the booty, so you gotta work it. But I'm always down to work it!
 

 
*And thank you to my mum for photographing this 'tough subject' :)

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome, darling! And where are the rest of your Europe blogs?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete