Sunday, June 15, 2014

Huntington Hangs

Well... This would be the second Father's Day that I am not at home to give my daddy a hug! So I spent the day with my surrogate Dad, Jeff!

The day started off right with us going to church- Jeff was one of the lectors today! After church was over, we put on our beach attire, loaded up the bikes on the bike rack (a little harder than you'd think hehe... we managed), and ventured over to Huntington Beach! Thankfully we got lunch right when we got there because I have this condition where I am ravenous when I get out of church. It doesn't even matter what time I go to church! I'm sure I can go at 4 A.M. and I'd probably be ravenous when it's over an hour later awaiting a steak and baked potato dinner. Today, I was thankful for pizza.
 
 
It was... so super lovely and cheezy and crispy and just what I needed. Thank you, pizza. I love you.
 
After we munched, we beached. I love this floppy hat! It's like head sunglasses or something. I don't know.. it was nice to have the sun out of my eyeballs, and provide a little sun protection as well!


Snacky time!
 


 
Bongo people!

 


More food at Hurricanes... not without having to convince security that I would not underage drink... Heavens

Mister Fancy Pants thought he'd wear my hat.

Trying muscles... loved them!

And my fave veggie, zucchini, fried!

Pretty sunset!

After a long, fun beach day, the hot tub was where I wanted to be! Jeff had DVR'd Bastille on SNL so before heading to the tub I watched my boys sing! I was googly eyed at the TV... duh. But then we finally made it to the hot tub where there were two people from Ireland so naturally I wanted to question them on everything Irish. I didn't... anywho. Today was a success! I absolutely loved Huntington Beach :)

1 comment:

  1. So happy you enjoyed Father's Day with Jeffy-Jeff!! Can't wait to sink my piggies into some HB sand soon!! Love you, my sweet girl. And, I love this blog. XOXO

    Your loving Mother

    ReplyDelete