Saturday, August 9, 2014

Carnivorous Chow

Last night I went to the...

In Huntington Beach!

Everyone was either busy or out of town, so I went by myself.

"Yes, that's correct. I'd like the entire Boston Butt.  Mmhmm. It's just me. No, I'm not kidding. "


I got my wristband and moseyed on in to the event. There weren't many people so I could easily pop into the booths to get samples.


Oooooh the bark was immensely delightful on these ribs!

Then for some tri-tip...

Smoked Mac-n-Cheese... Bonjour!

Hawaiian tri-tip and sticky rice! I put some Hawaiian hot sauce on the rice and it was so tasty!

And for dessert, sweet and savory ice cream! I don't know what made it savory... maybe it was a bacon glaze? It was imp'hog'sible to figure out, but that's what made it fun!
They had a cow that kids were milking...


Volleyball fun at Huntington Beach!


Well... After checking out the beach a little bit, I decided to head home. It also just so happens that Sprinkles Cupcakes is on the way home... Sooooo... I made a pit stop. As a farewell to Sprinkles for being so kind to me this summer!

I went with a chocolate cookie (they were out of brownies.. how? I don't know) with red velvet ice cream.



I sat my happy little butt outside and enjoyed this pretty thing! A lovely ending to the day.


1 comment: