Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Welcome to CA!

You guys!

You guuuuuuuyyyssss!

SOMEONE FROM LOUISIANA CAME TO VISIT ME!

Everyone meet Lexi. Hi Lexi!


I picked Lexi up from the airport, we got home, put on our fancy pants clothes, and as always,  managed to capture a few pictures short of a photoshoot...
 

then we went to Riptide Rockin' Sushi which is such a fun place! It wasn't really bumpin' since it was a Monday night, but I was sure to serenade the girls when "Trying Not to Love You" by Nickelback came on :)

We sat at the sushi bar!

I ordered the burrito roll,

Lexi ordered something that no one can recall,


and Mary ordered the Screamin' O, per my suggestion. She liked it! Yay!

And we also had edamame!



It was a good night!

1 comment:

  1. So glad Lexi got to visit. Can't wait till you are home. I miss you. Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete