Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hollyweird

Yesterday was so super fun! I went to Hollywood to browse around and see some sights I need to see before I leave. The first stop was USC. The family that I babysit for love USC, so... I like USC too :)


 
If I had a brain (think scarecrow from Wizard of Oz), I may want to spend my time in the engineering department.
 
My chauffeur got us in to the campus by saying I needed to see the campus because I'm wanting to attend law school. LOL. Sad part is, I almost wanted to be a lawyer... I could werk a skirt suit! (And also, instead of having an office that was the typical deep cherry-looking wood, I'd have a modern office with blue glass.) Word.
 
In other news, after checking out USC, it was off to coocoo town A.K.A. Hollywood!
 



I like Twilight.
Bite me.
 
 
So I sort of flipped out when I saw Jane Fonda's hand and feet prints because I watched "Barefoot in the Park" earlier that morning! The movie also inspired my hair-do for the day.
 
Hehe ;)

 
This photo is for mommy who is Elton John's number one fan!

 
This is Hugh Jackman's star.. but you pronounce it like "Hugh Jaek-mun"
 



 
 
Followed by house hunting... for my Tudor home.
 
 
I found one! It was in Holmby Hills. Not sure what on earth I would have to do to acquire enough Benjamin's to buy it from the current owners as it doesn't appear to be for sale...
 
This house is kinda cute though, right? 
 
 
We passed the gate to the Playboy Mansion too! Wooooop!
 
 
Sorry, Dad. Holly Madison wasn't there.
 
I decided that I wanted to scope out Venice Beach again since I haven't been in a few years. Really, I was quite uncomfortable when I went the first time, and nothing changed! I had my growl on so none of the scary cats felt tempted to strike up an unnecessary conversation!
 











 

 
Nuh-no paparazzi... Wrong! Take another one!
 
 
Okay, okay. We'll work with that.
 
I had a great day and I am so happy I got to see the sights again before I head out! Two weeks left!!!



1 comment: