Sunday, June 22, 2014

It's Officially Summer!

Yesterday was the lovely summer solstice!

Hi, Summer. So glad we've met for the year... you're super cute :) so sunny and shiny!

I woke up, went to a CFR (Cortical Field Re-education) class with Emma-Claire, then went to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 with Amy, then went to visit my favorite boys in all of Newport!

After I got done babysitting, I went to Trader Joe's... did I mention I love that place? Yeah, so mainly I was going to buy some white whole-wheat flour to make some blondies for the beach, but I got tempted by the sushi... I hurried up to the cash register, checked out, then threw my flour in the back to scarf down my spicy California roll! I guess I really like to push the envelope because I mean, I put the entire wasabi packet upon my 8 sushi slices. It cured my headache. Hehe.

We hit the beach, made a fire, roasted marshmallows, made s'morz, and people actually ate my white whole-wheat blondies! I was so proud of everyone!

 


Toasting a hot dog bun for Chris!

This is Chris!
 
Samantha on the left- I LOVE SAMANTHA!



s'morz + blondie = s'mondie

 
We had a good time! Although I didn't get a chance to let any magical stones soak up the sun on summer solstice, I got to hang out with fun people. Happy summer!















No comments:

Post a Comment