Saturday, November 1, 2014

SpoOoOky Shebang!

Hi!

I have been MIA for a couple of months... School, my new part-time job, and sleep win these days.

However, I am back to tell you about some Halloween fun!



Last year I was a flapper, and that costume was so fun! Well, the makeup was fun. This year I knew I wanted to do something completely awesome. I was going to make the best looking mermaid costume you ever did see! But... not only did I not acquire a 6-pack in time, I also didn't find the time to make the costume, which I wouldn't have worn unless I had a 6-pack, which I didn't have, so I guess it worked out nicely. Instead, I decided to use inspiration from my favorite blogger, Rosie, and wear something similar to what she wore last year.



I put my "little bit too little" black dress on, and channeled Picasso as I attempted to create the creepiest face. I really like to become the character I am trying to be. So, clearly I wasn't interested in looking cute! I needed to look drop DEAD gorgeous. Actually, just dead.





Lexi was a biker girl, and she took us to this fun little spot downtown (dead people can't drive). There was an awesome band that played with a not so awesome opening act, per usual. We had such a great time! We broke a leg on the dance floor for sure. It was so funny trying to make sense of everyone's costumes.

A great night overall! A wonderful way to end October :)

1 comment:

  1. Finally!!! I've missed your blog and your fabulous posts!! Love you, sweetest daughter. ♥

    ReplyDelete